Town hall Zwolle
The IMPEL Next Generation conference will take place 26th September at the city town hall of Zwolle, the Netherlands. From the 24th till the 28th September a series of meetings will organised back to back with the plenary conference. On the 27th an international seminar will be held on “Decentralised Implementation in a National and Supra-National Background – Good Practice, Challenges and Opportunities”. A provisional overview of the scheduled meetings, is available on the conference website. Further details about the conference programme and the meeting will be published on the website as soon as they are available.
The plenary conference on the 26th and the international seminar on the 27th of September, are open to all IMPEL members. The back to back meetings for the involved IMPEL experts.
- Bringing together experts, practitioners and regulators in the field of environmental compliance, implementation and enforcement
- Facilitate sharing of best practices, case studies and know-how and how IMPEL’s members can learn and benefit from it
- Present the state of play, & to discuss implementation of, IMPEL’s Position Paper: ‘Next Generation IMPEL’ and its ambitions; plus how this aligns with the European Commission’s Environmental Compliance Assurance Initiative
- Inform and align with stakeholders and strategic partners active in the compliance chain
- Showcase innovative new tools and actions to support IMPEL members in their work and responsibilities
The conference is organised by IMPEL and kindly hosted by the Regional Environmental Protection Agency of IJsselland. The conference is co-hosted by the Region of Zwolle, the Province of Overijssel, and the Municipality of Zwolle and co-sponsored by the Association of Dutch Provinces and the Human Environment and Transport Inspectorate (ILT).
The plenary session will be held at the council chamber of the town hall, Grote Kerkplein 15, 8011 PK Zwolle, the Netherlands. The locations of the back to back meetings will be in Zwolle as well, all in walking distance from the town hall.
To register for the conference and the back to back meetings, please do this online via this registration link. You are kindly requested to complete the online registration by 20th of July 2018 at the latest. On this website, you can also find the practical information and the events schedule. Relevant documents will be uploaded to this website as well.