IMPEL is an international non-profit association of the environmental authorities of the European Union Member States, acceding and candidate countries of the EU, EEA and EFTA countries. The association is registered in Belgium and its legal seat is in Brussels. Currently, IMPEL has 51 members from 36 countries and its working language is English.
The Network is looking for web development services for an easy to navigate web-based tool similar to the DTRT tool. The DTRT tool can be found here.
It is envisaged that the main stages will be:
- Agree final structure with IMPEL project team
- Set up demonstration webpages in WordPress
- Presentation of webpages to IMPEL project team
- Amendments following testing
- Upload content (approximately 80 pages)
- Finalise and launch live webpages
- Content upload training for up to 3 IMPEL members
Please contact Kim Bradley at Kim.Bradley@sepa.org.uk for a copy of the content. Deadline for submission is as soon as possible and ultimately 2 December 2020.
More information can be found here.