Number: 2018/13 - 2019/14 - 2020/17
Terms of Reference
- Tackling illegal hunting tourism (2018)
- Tackling illegal hunting tourism (2019)
- Tackling illegal hunting tourism (2020)
Project description and aims
In 2017 the importance of developing a questionnaire to get more information about the scope of the problem of illegal hunting tourism was underlined. The results of this survey will be analysed in 2018. Besides the survey, also internet searches will be conducted that might discover illegal hunting activities. Based on an analysis, the outcomes must lead to joint inspections with enforcement officers and probably custom officers involved.
- Report-analysis of the scope of the problem according to illegal hunting tourism based on three different point of views (Authorities – Birdlife partners – FACE partners).
- Exchange of (enforcement) information the lead to a joint inspection in the field of hunting tourism and to investigate illegalities.
- Extend the network of inspectors working together.
Lead country and contact
- The Netherlands