Terms of Reference
Project description and aims
The outcomes of this projects are:
- Support/exchange technical experience required to make progress with the Remediation phase in Europe in order to enable those MS in which no procedure is currently taking place to have one reference.
- To share knowledge, skills and good practices, producing technical guidance, coordinating action between countries.
- To involve the main European Networks that deals with contaminated sites issues like COMMON FORUM, Eionet WG Contamination and NICOLE.
The project team has released two draft reports in June 2021:
ISCO, In Situ Chemical Oxidation
Download the main document (draft): ISCO draft report IMPEL-CF-EIONET-NICOLE
Download the Annex1: Annex1_ISCO final
Download the commenting template: ISCO Commenting template
SVE, Soil Vapour Extraction
Download the main document (draft): SVE draft report IMPEL-CF-EIONET-NICOLE
Download the Annex1: Annex1_SVE_Final
Download the commenting template: SVE Commenting template
You are invited to submit your comments, share this possibility to your colleagues, using exclusively the commenting template. Comments could be general, technical, editorial. Reviewers names will be mentioned in the acknowledgement.
Comments/observations should be submitted using the reported formats not later than 15 October 2021 to Marco Falconi using the link below, with object “ISCO comments” or “SVE comments”.
Lead country and contact
• Soil Thematic strategy.
• COM(2006)231 final.
• Stockholm Convention (art. 6, last version).
• MINAMATA Convention on Mercury.
• No net land take by 2050 reported for the first time in the Roadmap to a Resource Efficient Europe, COM(2011) 571 final.